[Land-speed] SPARKY GOES FAST AGAIN!!!

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Mon Sep 22 14:17:50 MDT 2008

Way to go, Bill. Go fast, be safe.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: land-speed-bounces+neil=dbelltech.com at autox.team.net
[mailto:land-speed-bounces+neil=dbelltech.com at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
sparky.2211 at cox.net
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:04 AM
To: John Szalay; Keith Turk; land-speed at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] SPARKY GOES FAST AGAIN!!!

Thanks Guys for the kind words!!!!!!!!!   I tried to convience Seth to bump
it up to 325---and put me out of my "MISERY"---he laughed and said "oh no
thats not wat its all about---you go back home and clean it up and come back
and bump mine"

I just laughed and said---well --I was still sorta speachless from the whole
"Journey"---We took picts down on the big end after he had bumped
mine---Jeannie, Seth, myself and Tannis---with our Blue Hats---man I can't
wait to get a copy of one of those picts from them...  What a class act they

You are subscribed as neil at dbelltech.com