[Land-speed] Where is Ray

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Sat Sep 20 22:42:03 MDT 2008

Server down?  No...the DSL line choked a bit EARLY (like 5 am) this
morning, but it's been running all day...I just got back from the
Grand-Am finale, a 1000km race at Miller Motorsport Park...I got
there at 8 am and got back home at about 8 pm.  I've been posting
some stuff on the SpeedTV forum and to a coupla mailing lists I host
but the server's been kinda busy...a whole buncha people lookin at
the photos I slapped on there without any html:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2008/wos/

I've gotta cover the support races tomorrow, then back to the salt
for the shootout.  I may get a chance to breathe in between
events....like 3 or 4 hours.  ;)

I've just put a coupla photos in a directory for the 100 km race here;
http://chevyasylum.com/racing08/20080920/  I dunno who might find
photos 1065 and 1391 amusing, but I did.  I even asked the young lady
if I could shoot the photo.

And I got to tell Scott Pruett to say "hi" to his family at home for me.  :)

RtR