[Land-speed] Drag reduction...

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 13:55:47 MDT 2008

Mayf --
Speedway motors item# 91101008  Black Dietz Type Headlights (pair), Standard
Bulb  PR  $44.99.
Use the bucket part and mount it backwards.  You may even be able to ebay
off the remaining hardware parts like the mounting studs for $10-$15 to some
rat rodder looking to mount a different lind of headlight on his ride.
Ed