[Land-speed] Bombing the list for a Favor...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Sep 10 09:32:10 MDT 2008

Folks, my youngest child, now in Huntsville, Alabammy, has an
opportunity to transfer to Meas, Az to work on the Apache helicopter
programs there. He has absolutley no knowledge of that area, what it is
like, stuff for a 26 year old to do,  cost of livng rental, and utility
wise.    He has to make a fairly rapid decision. If any of you that live
in that area  could you contact me of list I will pass along Phillip's
work number for you to call? I woud be eternally greatful.