[Land-speed] Hans Device and Safety

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Mon Sep 8 18:11:18 MDT 2008

Bryan, Skip;

Single-axis accelerometers are catalog items:

 http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T083/P2451.pdf

There are +/-50, 70, 120, & 250G models listed along with a +/-150 & 300
degree/second IC "rate gyro".

Of course the data acquisition & storage system needs to survive the crash
as well as function during it.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ