[Land-speed] Hans Device and Safety

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Sun Sep 7 20:19:26 MDT 2008

OK I went to the hansdevice web site. After looking at I think every page I
never found any G force numbers for LSR type racing cars. Where did they test?
Who's cars did they use? When did they do it?

I go back to the very first question of my email " Does anyone have any real
data on the G's we are getting in a LSR crash?"

Doug Odom in big ditch