[Land-speed] Hans Device and Safety

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Sat Sep 6 15:23:00 MDT 2008

Does anyone have any real data of the G's we are getting in a LSR crash?
 I know the lawyers have this country so screwed up it is very hard to get
the truth about any problems but I would also like to know the cause of
death of Cliff Gullett at the BUB meet this week. He crashed at just about
the same speed Gail did in our liner and she didn't even break a fingernail.
I know what caused our crash but because there is a product involved I don't
dare say or I'm sure some shyster lawyer will come looking to take
everything I own. Sure would be nice if we could get the real story even if
its written on the back of a brown paper bag full of disclaimers.
Doug Odom in big ditch