[Land-speed] Ballast

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:04:27 MDT 2008

or shotgun shot... #6's     whichever is cheaper in bulk..

c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '

-20 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

        -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

        -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

       -105 miles south of  ' The Syracuse
Mile ' ...

       -241.4 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

       -2247 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one