[Land-speed] Portable Weighing Device

Ed Purinton ecpurinton at wildblue.net
Wed Sep 3 17:36:51 MDT 2008

Mayf,

     First catalog within reach here, Speedway Motors '08 Racing and Oval
Track #257 shows a DECO hydraulic wheel load checker on page 258 for about
$160.  Think I have seen same or similar units advertised from one or more
other retailers in Circle Track magazine in the past [couldn't find one
listed quick in the latest issue], don't remember the prices.

                  Ed Purinton