[Land-speed] World of Speed Entries

Ellen Wilkinson gary_ellen at msn.com
Wed Sep 3 14:21:18 MDT 2008

Hi, just wanted to let you know that J.T. (of the blue hair fame) and his crew
are all fine.  They did have to evacuate New Orleans and have lost about 2
weeks of wrenching time due to Gustaf.  This means I have another 2
pre-entries to sell.  So if anyone is interested please get back to me either
direct email or call, 801-485-2662.  We do have a meeting tonight so I may not
be accessible later tonight.
Ellen Gary & Ellen Wilkinson Utah Salt Flats Racing Association World of Speed
Sept. 17 - 20, 2008 www.saltflats.com -See you on the Salt!