[Land-speed] Wencover AFB Web Site>From>JGMagoo

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 18:00:09 MDT 2008

There is an Air Show scheduled the Saturday of World of Speed,
September 20, at the Wendover airfield.   Anyone who enters their car
in the Car Show that goes along with the air show gets in free and has
a prime seat for the whole show.  Contact me if you are interested and
I'll steer you to the right people.

Wes