[Land-speed] Sparky did what!!??

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Tue Oct 28 08:28:51 MST 2008

Maybe we can convince Sparky to drag his car to the Tex Mile and to
Maxton. I don't know what records there are for the car/driver in those
places but he could give them a good run and maybe wind up with 5 hats
as well. Then sit patiently to see if Muroc will ever run again.  Or
maybe down under.

mayf