[Land-speed] Saltine News 10-24-08

Jimwprice at aol.com Jimwprice at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 18:52:04 MDT 2008

I spent the day re assembling Sub Prime.  I had planned  to go to El Mirage
with Eddie Daniels and leave the camper at home so I had  done a lot of
tampering with the $400 wonder.
While my wife's cousins were visiting I blundered on to a yard  sale and foun
d a virtually new Wal Mart mountain bike that I had been on the  verge of
buying for $109.  It was at a yard sale where they took my  $40 offer.  Of
course
I had to make a rack to carry it despite how easy it  is to stow inside.  I am
off to El Mirage tomorrow to make connections with  Sparky.    He is aiming
at a 220 minimum to get into the El  Mirage 200 mph club and achieve his goal
of three speed club hats in three  consecutive meets.   Inspection is on
Saturday and racing is  Sunday.   No Saltine News tomorrow but I will try to
crank
out the  news Sunday.  If I don't, blame the tireds.
no registration required and great graphics b check it out!