[Land-speed] Tire pressure

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 19:39:47 MDT 2008

I'm not saying all or any of then are bad. Just bolt them on the car when
you get them exactly where you are going to run them and see where they are
torqued properly. You could find a hub slightly off also and fix it.

I had 4 16" wheels done for my pick up from Wheelsmith and they were
perfect. I've had OEM out .050" and that's too much for me. I tell guys to
look.

Just because it's balenced, it may not be on the ground all the time. After
mounting mine,  mine have exact same circumference. It just makes sense. I
believe constructed aftermarket wheels are the best. OEM ???

I like my aluminum wheels and feel there is a gain in the unsprung weight
deal. Each has an advantage..............Good Luck