[Land-speed] Quick Release Helmet Restraints

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 18:10:38 MDT 2008

dam, you got a way with (just a few )  words Jack !

 c heers, & my best regards,.. ' Dirt Track Doug '

       -105 + miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse
Mile '
       -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit entrance
       -2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one          Cold Beer, Hot Blues,
and warm willin' wimin' our specialty,

             Speedway Bikes, Minibikes and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,
Dog Training,  Murdersickle Parts,  Emergency Airship repair, Hot air,
                  Aerial Surveillance, Corrupt Politicians exposed, and
Midgets, Sprint Cars

                              -and 'Slide Jobs'  truly appreciated  for the
FINE ART  that they are
--

> From: nt788 at comcast.net
> To: drmayf at mayfco.com; land-speed at autox.team.net
> Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:23:53 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Quick Release Helmet Restraints
>
> Think of helmet lanyards. Then think of a noose around your neck. Jack

> From: drmayf <drmayf at mayfco.com>

 I had forgotten about the fore and aft helmet restraints that have beed
 chatted about in the past.  There are restraint lanyards that are quick
 release aith the appropriate helmet atachments available through Pegasus
Racing.

Here is a a link

 http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=HANSACC

The straps are 75 bucks and the pair of helmet attachments are 65 bucks.
These  should let anyone get quickly out of the car in a normal fashion. The
 helmet attachments even say SFI approved. For diufferent drivers, maybe
 only the extra helmet attachments would be necessary...