[Land-speed] NON LSR RANT sorry guys but my racing budget just took a bad ow-ow last 2 weeks.

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sat Oct 11 21:27:06 MDT 2008

Doug --
They are 14 top finance people from other major world nations, group 7, etc.
I suppose it's a slight not to include Bernanke and Paulson as maybe 15 and
16.  I have no problem with Ben Bernanke; but Henry Paulson, for all his
intelligence, capability and current patriotic desire to untangle the mess
HE HELPED TO CREATE  is, IMHO, still an unrepentant robber baron.  These 180
IQ geniuses from the big investment banking firms knew exactly what they
were doing and most have managed to escape with personal golden parachutes
that are beyond your wildest imaginings.
Ed Weldon