[Land-speed] Ray Bucks World of Speed photos

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Sun Oct 5 14:43:31 MDT 2008

Thank you for that info.  Sounds like it's not an Apple thing
entirely...and your email came through without any of the strange
characters I've seen in some other Apple users' email.

I'm glad you were able to access the site and I'm pleased that you
enjoyed the photos.

RtR
(also a retired old programmer...even spent some time with RPG on
AS/400s...but mainly Delphi for PCs and interfaces and HP3000 COBOL
before that.)