[Land-speed] OT...Right address this time -Christmas cards for wounded soldiers

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Fri Nov 21 16:48:55 MST 2008

Sorry for the wrong address before........

Think about brightening the day of someone who deserves a pick-me-up.

If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these
wonderful, special people who have sacrificed so much would get.

When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the
following:

          Holiday Mail for Heros

          PO BOX 5456

          Capital Heights, Md.