[Land-speed] OT: Change of Pace in Subjects...

joseph lance jolylance at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 21:38:59 MST 2008

No "gravity" is lost when matter is converted into energy.

Energy "creates" gravity just like matter does. The connection between
energy and gravity is just as hard as the connection between matter and
gravity.

Lance

PS--when you die your energy goes into Feng Shei and your widow uses it to
rearrange the furniture