[Land-speed] OT: Change of Pace in Subjects...

joseph lance jolylance at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 21:28:09 MST 2008

mayf;

You're just not keeping up with quantum electrodynamics (LOL)

The energy is out there in the vacuum of space where virtual energetic
particles pop in and out of existence. They create a force between two
closely opposing plates called the Casimir Effect. But nobody has figured
out how to make the Casimer Force unidirectional---if you can figure out how
to do that we could go anywhere in the universe very fast without nitro or
turbochargers.

The nanotechnology guys have to consider the Casimir Effect--maybe they can
help.

Lance