[Land-speed] Mystery Tempest

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Tue Nov 11 19:56:43 MST 2008

Interesting how every once in a while there just might be a diamond in a lump of coal.  The write up is so stilted that it seems almost contrived....        We had a bid of $99,999 posted on an NOS Lucas distributor for an MGTC  that I had listed on eBay with a buy now of $125, so I don't hold a lot of stock in whether that big-dollar  bid was met or not.
I  found this on the pontiac forum:          http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89942
I stumbled onto another website that listed where all the super duty cars originally went and where they were last spotted, but I can't seem to backtrack to it.