[Land-speed] Theft Insurance

atrav atrav at copper.net
Tue Nov 11 17:40:23 MST 2008

Since I live in Florida, I've heard many insurance horror stories.
What I did was borrow a digital video camera, and made nearly two DVD's filming all my stuff. Just a
basic walk around everything valuable and stealable, with me narrating, zooming in on any serial
numbers, and making sure that everything gets on camera. There are so many tools and such that have
no real identifying marks, nor do I have recipts or any real proof. So at least I can show the
insurance goons or police that yes I really did own some pretty weird stuff. ;o)
Plus I don't want to be in the situation where I know something is missing from some obscure corner,
but I can't think of what.

-Aron-