[Land-speed] Tom Bryant Report

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Wed Nov 5 14:15:17 MST 2008

On Nov 5, 2008, at 4:07 PM, Jon Wennerberg wrote:

If it hasn't already been asked -- would someone please supply a
mailing address so that we can send cards and other written well-
wishes?  Nancy and I will, as usual, send on of our photo cards -- a
Bonneville race scene -- so that Tom will have all that many more
reminders of how much we think of him.  Let's cover his sickroom walls
with race shots, hey?

Okay -- I found this address on Tom's website.  It's apparently for
the shop, but it'll probably work - at least until someone sends one
for the house.

Tom Bryant
c/o Bryant Automotive
2354 Churn Creek Road