[Land-speed] Modified street cars in Calif.

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:03:50 MST 2008

   Nope,...

  AhNold sez AB-saloot-lee NOT  -or  "Ah'll be Bock"

       LOL!     ;-)    ;-)   ;-)   ;-)   ;-)    ;-)   ;-)   ;-)   ;-)    ;-)
;-)   ;-)   ;-)    ;-)   ;-)   ;-)

c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '

       -105 + miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse
Mile '
       -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit entrance
       -2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one

land-speed at autox.team.net
ppanos at rochester.rr.com; RAFFERTY at autox.team.net; kc at aboutmontana.net;
grafferty at stny.rr.com

   Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Modified street cars in Calif.
    Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:18:39 +0000

               So I can't modify a vehicle to get 50 mpg either?   jack

 From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com>

    AH YES  AMERICA ,..  "THE LAND OF THE FREE,  THE HOME OF... "

   OH WAIT;   THAT WAS "BEFORE "

   THIS IS 'AFTER'  AIN'T IT ?                -SORRY.

   cheers, ' Dirt Track Doug '

   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZ

> > > From: dlodom at charter.net
> > > To: land-speed at autox.team.net
> > > Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:01:44 -0700
> > > Subject: [Land-speed] Modified street cars in Calif.
> >
> >  A word to the wise for California drivers. The Cal. Highway Patrol are
> > getting
> >  prepared for a big crack down on street racers. They have become a
bigger
> >  problem than drunk drivers in some places. They will be setting up road
> > checks
> >  in the areas the street racers seem to hang out. They have to stop
everyone
> >            ( remember, they can't profile or the ACLU will go nuts).
> >
> > They will be looking  for any part that is not OEM and does not have a
CARB #.