[Land-speed] National Intelligence Test Day

Tom Shannon saltfevr at q.com
Sun Nov 2 10:38:25 MST 2008

Dan;

As you know, us bus drivers frequent the convenience stores regularly to make
a "pit stop". Well the other morning, my long awaited 7-11 stop, was met with
an "Out of Order" sign on the only restroom door! The clerk told me to choose
either cup and head back to my bus? Whats a guy to do? LOL OH yeah, I had no
passengers......

Tom ShannonMagna, Utah> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 07:38:27 -0800> From:
dwarner230 at yahoo.com> To: b.a.savage at wildblue.net; dlodom at charter.net;
sparky.2211 at cox.net> CC: land-speed at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Land-speed]
National Intelligence Test Day> > As you may know, the 7-11 chain has been
offering either a red McCain or blue> Obama cup to put your coffee in. This
program is somehow tied to USA newspaper> where a tally is being kept. When I
stopped yesterday to get my coffee for the> road there were no blue cups left.
I asked the counter guy if he had any in> back to no avail.> > I won't
editorialize.> > DW> > --- On Sun, 11/2/08, sparky.2211 at cox.net
<sparky.2211 at cox.net> wrote:> > From: sparky.2211 at cox.net
<sparky.2211 at cox.net>> Subject: [Land-speed] National Intelligence Test Day>
To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage at wildblue.net>, "Doug Odom">
<dlodom at charter.net>> Cc: "landspeed at autox.team.net"
<land-speed at autox.team.net>> Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 6:25 AM> > The
National Intelligence Test will be given Tuesday --11-04-2008 .> > Results To
be determined.> Land-speed mailing list> > You are subscribed as
dwarner230 at yahoo.com> > http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/land-speed>