[Land-speed] Busy week end

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 14:43:55 MDT 2008

      -and I gots me a flat track race to ride to in an hour or so...
life  is good                   (well,..sorta)

     c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '
        -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
        -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
        -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
       -105 miles south of   'the Syracuse Mile' ...
       -262 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
       -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
                but never more than a few feet from a cold one
              Wise words from the ancients   -especially in light of America's
' troubles' :

                     VULGAS VULT DECEPI   - Phaedrus

                                           (  the (common)  people wish to be
deceived  )