[Land-speed] List is Too Quiet...Did I kill it with my griping?

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 20:48:31 MDT 2008

 Hi Mayf,

     - its the price of gas.... everyones taking out a loan at their credit
union to go fill up before it goes up again tomorrow morning It's ok though;
'cause our president says 'the economy is robust' but then again, you know him
and his 'bushisms' .

 maybe he just mis-pronounced the word "bust" ... but then, what the hell do I
know ?

                            c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '

              Wise words from the ancients   -especially in light of America's
' troubles' :

                     VULGAS VULT DECEPI   - Phaedrus

                                           (  the (common)  people wish to be
deceived  )