[Land-speed] Media Passes...

Jonathan Amo webmaster at landracing.com
Tue May 6 20:52:47 MDT 2008

Didnt know if many people know here, but my brother Joe just got stationed
in Germeny until mid august (military committment. He will be doing
anethesia at the military hospital during his duration there). he has had
contact with Pork Pie and they will be getting together while Joe is in
Germany... Joe's wife and Kids will be going over around May 20th to see
them.

Jon