[Land-speed] Pit Shade

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Mon May 5 20:50:20 MDT 2008

I have two tarps that I use on my 10 x 20 frame. Asilver one (like everyone
elses) and a tan colored mesh tarp that I gotoff Ebay (FWIW seller ID
all4canopy has just about anything you wouldwant in the realm of shade -
including mesh tarps in black,green ortan). Put their seller ID in the search
and browse thru theirstuff..... Might just find what ya need.

Ed Van Scoy
#128 B/GT Corvette
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinder