[Land-speed] Hey Doug.... Welcome to the list...

DAW1 DAW1 at comcast.net
Fri May 2 04:37:36 MDT 2008

Thank you, Keith.  I don't race anything, just have a giant interest in
useless information about all things mechanical. I've lived my whole life in
central Pa. where the two biggest chocolate factories are located. One day
SOON I need to see B-ville happen. I've been interested in LSR since the
60's when Hot Rod  followed the event. Thanks to all for the free flow of
information here. doug walters