[Land-speed] Torque Drop>From>JG Magoo

DAW1 DAW1 at comcast.net
Thu May 1 15:15:28 MDT 2008

First post here, though I've been following the list for about a year or 2.
All this talk about spark advance in a top fueler made me come out of
hiding. What about the info from Keith Black's website that says a top
fueler does not actually NEED spark during the run, that the engine would
continue to diesel until it ran out of fuel? This is the list of info that
says the nitro is compress almost to a solid. And also can someone explain
HOW the Formula 1 valve system works? I know they use air instead of
springs, but where does that much air come from and how is it used? Thanks,
doug walters