[Land-speed] valve geometry

tom sarda sardatech at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 15:31:15 MST 2008

Hey list,
Has anyone run into the challenge of installing a
solid lifter cam in a roller lifter block? I'm working
in my 88 chevy block and simply want to put in a solid
cam. The new lifters go way down in the bore but I
haven't looked to see if they hang out the bore. The
oil hole in the lifter is in a different location than
on the hydraulic roller. can you just modify the solid
lifter to allow for oil flow and then just get a
longer push rod?
What do you think?
thanks,
 Tom