[Land-speed] Landracing.com forum

John Romero delsolid at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 14:56:33 MST 2008

I sincerely hope Jon gets it sorted out. I used to post there all the
time and even sent some $. I don't bother anymore. It deteriorated
into a place where complaining, second guessing, pissing and moaning
dominated the conversations. The few intelligent posters were drown
out by the noise of the peanut gallery. I have to admit that I'm not
holding out much hope of it getting any better. The old terms of
service were fine, they just were not enforced at all. Coming up with
new terms of service wont fix the problem if they are not enforced
either.