[Land-speed] Landracing.com forum

James Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 13 14:43:50 MST 2008

I too am sorry to see it leave. For the last month or so I have been lurking and responding with PMs to keep the second guessing and "lawyereseing" me (is that a word?)from affecting what I would put in print. I always recieved thanks for the direction and words of encourage. Some just have thinner skins when it came to the bashing.

There are many who answered on the forum with tons of experience and gave good guidence they all will be missed by the novice. There were some who had no clue yet responded anyway. Others just loved stirring the pot and they were actually the worst...I've known them to laugh at what they did thinking it was funny. Too bad..............Good luck to all.

Now this list will need to do it. Good thing we hava a "reply" as well as a "reply to all"............JD