[Land-speed] OBX Dry Sump

Elon saltfever at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 22:03:12 MST 2008

Thanks Jon, for the valuable feedback. I was hoping for a reply from someone
with first-hand knowledge of their stuff.  -Elon

From: Jon Bishop <jon.the.wise at gmail.com>
A technical answer: OBX steals (clones) already developed designs, thereby
eliminating all the R&D costs. . . My experience is from import tuners
mostly, trying to get cheap power out of their honda, mitsubishi or
nissan... I would NEVER put anything, with moving parts, made by OBX, in my
car. . . I do, however, HIGHLY recommend their bar & plate aluminum
intercoolers.