[Land-speed] Fwd: Head Sock vs Helmet Skirt...

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 09:33:31 MST 2008

I have some Scott Turbo goggles for skiing.  They have a small 9 volt
battery powered fan over the bridge of the nose piece.  They work fine
on all but the very coldest days.  Scott sells a small treated cloth
that works very well on my sun glasses for times when I go into a
warm, humid place after skiing without the goggles.  The cloth is
something like $5, the goggles are just over $100 but this time of
year the ski shops are anxious to get out of such a high ticket
accessory and they usually go for half that.  Worth trying both
avenues and seeing if one works for you for a racing application.

Wes

Begin forwarded message: