[Land-speed] Anti-freeze Disposal..

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jul 31 20:46:51 MDT 2008

Ok, so I am gonna change my ford over to a different anti-freeze
manufacturer. Ford approved Zerex G05 for my powerstroke motor. So I
get's myself 4 gallons of the orange stuff and am reading the back of
the bottle. It says to dispose of anti-freeze in an approved state and
local manner, don't pour it on the ground but a "sanitary sever system"
is ok... Now just what the heck is a sanitary sewer system...sorta
sounds like an oxymoron to me. I gather that a storm drain  is not such
a beast, but is a septic system satisfactory? Will that stuff kill all
the bacteria in my septic system?

What do I do with 33 quarts of the stuff, lol...