[Land-speed] Fuels technology breakthrough

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Thu Jul 31 18:16:24 MDT 2008

My oldest son, David, who was there in the picture with the original Road's
End Gang in 1986, is working as a mechanical engineer for a solar company no
one has ever heard of. (They are pretty secretive).  I can tell you this
much about it.  There is a lot of private equity money being invested there.
And they are not the only ones.
Ed Weldon