[Land-speed] Land-speed Digest, Vol 2, Issue 227

Hot Rod Racing nelsonspeedway at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 21:01:38 MDT 2008

I heard that also, about the coin wash that they recycle the
water.........so you are washing you car with "salt
water"........hmmm......I we wondered why the roadster p/u had brake issues
from the Bonneville loctite.........Oh yea, for the guy that is bringing the
32'.......drive it and enjoy your car on the salt and when you get back
home, put a lawn sprinkler under the car on LOW pressure and let it do the
dirty work.......we run the sprinkler pretty much most of the day after
getting home from the Salt while moving it around thru out the day.

Chris Nelson
Kansas

--
A Devil with A Hammer & Hell with A Torch