[Land-speed] Preventing Salt Damage & Rust>From>JGMagoo

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Sat Jul 26 10:56:55 MDT 2008

JGMagoo,

Quiet frankly, I would never drive a vehicle like that onto the salt if I
could avoid it. Especially it there is standing water to go through. It will
never be the same regardless of efforts to clean it up. Salt will get into
places you never will access with clean up, short of an off-frame
restoration. (Maybe I am just envious that you have an original '32 and I
don't!)

You could park it at the end of the access road and catch a ride to the pits

Tom, Redding CA #216 D/FCC

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of cat_side_en.gif]