[Land-speed] Performance Hard to find automotive items!

Robert J. Denton rjdenton479 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:39:51 MDT 2008

I used the cross drilled brakes when I was running a reverse flow 176 blower
on my engine. Man they are cool. We de-radialized the tires on the rear and
used nonbiased tires on the front. Too bad that they don't make squarehead
non-plugged engines any more. Life's a changin' laddies.

Bob Denton

--
"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what is for lunch." My
Curbside Gourmet