[Land-speed] Anyone in the Las Vegas area?

Robert J. Denton rjdenton479 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:20:52 MDT 2008

I need someone to check out a vehicle for me, in Las Vegas. It is a large
catering truck and I need to know if it is mechanically sound and the
equipment is functional. No, you don't need to be a cook. Just turn
equipment on and off and check the truck out mechanically. You know, the
usual mechanical stuff. I would fly out myself, but I just got out of the
hospital after almost three weeks and I can't travel.

I am willing to pay well.

Bob Denton
rjdenton479 at gmail.com
(248)335-9568

--
"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what is for lunch." My
Curbside Gourmet