[Land-speed] Brown Gas?

Jon Bishop jon.the.wise at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:37:45 MDT 2008

I think the concept is interesting, I just don't believe that people
should be charging hundreds or thousands of dollars for a device you
can make for under $50 (accounting for their fancy cases and whatnot,
really $20 is a more realistic cost point)

I have a couple pdf books about it. Really interesting stuff. The hard
part is tuning to compensate for the extra fuel (hydrogen).

~Jon