[Land-speed] Tires,Mileage,etc/non LSR ?

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Tue Jul 22 09:40:41 MDT 2008

Jack! How ya been! You know this is a kinda funny issue. We are told
that gas prices are up because of suppy and demand issues. And I guesss
it is sorta true. Thw world demand is is but they really only want
topump a certain amount. That raises price. But here in the states we
apparently have all the product we need. There are no  long lines, no
shoving and yealling at the pumps, etc. And Jack, I think you are right.
If we cut back on fuel, then more fuel will go to th eother countries.
That will make a real shortage here and the prices will go up.  They say
drill for more oil. Ok, but what will the price for that oil be? It wont
be 20 bucks a barrel for sure. Funny, but it will be near the current
price of oil. Just like today, does anybody think that all those wells
that are pumping away here in the US are selling their product for
cheap? Not on your life, lol. They are charging nearly the same amounts
as the mid east oil. Less the usual discount for heavy crude vs light
sweet crude.  If wqe drill and get more oil, that oil will be sold to
the foreigh countries and we wil lstill be short, lol.  This is a no win
end game. What needs to happen is some form of fuel that is readily
available and will never run out. And has no by products to deal with.
Electricity? Maybe, if it comes from wind. NAt Gas? No, as it has by
products that pollute the environment. Hydrogen? No because it is a
stroage medium. Aalcohol? Naw, it also produces by products
(aldehydes).. Algae? Maybe, this is workable for a short term fix but it
also produces by products.

And none of it will ever be cheap again. Trust me on that?

Mayf