[Land-speed] Tires,Milage,etc,non ls

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Sun Jul 20 19:33:53 MDT 2008

Steve;

Tell you friend to save his money-- P.T.Barnum was right.

This is simply electrolysis-- Chemistry 101 stuff wrapped in a slick
marketing effort. Take a glass of water, put in two metal electrodes, add a
small amount of acid to make the water conductive and put some DC current
through the electrodes. Voila! Oxygen & Hydrogen. You don't get more energy
out of the gas products than you put in in electricity.

The price of gas is bringing out all sorts of snake oil products designed to
prey on the gullible.

Sorry, there's no such thing as a free lunch either. :)

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ