[Land-speed] Barry Kaplan

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 10:16:49 MDT 2008

Barry was to young to leave us.  I'm saddened.
Some 8 or so years ago IIRC we pitted next to Barry and we had some chances
to chat.  I don't remember the car he was running; but I sure remember him.
Working in Silicon Valley with a bit of early esposure to the Navy I've met
a lot of "high caliber" people.  Just a few ever really impressed me.  Barry
Kaplan was in that league.  Like JD, I wish I'd gotten to know him better.
Ed Weldon