[Land-speed] Tire Diameter

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon Jan 28 16:03:20 MST 2008

If you are going more than 200 you need a real race tire oer the rule
book. If the class you are rcing in is over 200 then you will need the
real race tires. Z rated will not do it. And do not use the drag race
front runners on the back end of the car. Only LSR front runners back
there as the others are not made as drive wheels as I understand it.

mayf