[Land-speed] Arizona Speed Traps

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Tue Jan 22 08:35:36 MST 2008

Wes,

The charges for the systems here are a portion of the citation. I believe it
is $183.00 that the city gets for each citation. I don't know of any other
costs to the city, except possibly the power the systems use, and it frees
up officers to do other important duties.

I can't understand why you would shop somewhere else? I just keep in mind
that the signals are monitored and be extra careful. I go through this
intersection at least twice daily and most days many more times. I don't
make a habit of running red lights anyway.

Tom, Redding - #216 D/FCC

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]