[Land-speed] TV Barrett-Jackson

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Fri Jan 18 21:03:07 MST 2008

Come visit me in Taylorsville, Ut.  I got some great blues on the
stereo.  From Charley Patton to Eric Clapton (which is what's playin
right now.)  I'd even had ya one of my bass guitars and we can jam
along with the blues.  I played enough to tire my fingers out tonite,
but might just get another session in before bed.

Ray the (blues-lovin) Rat