[Land-speed] Polar Moment

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jan 17 18:28:04 MST 2008

Oh! I was just quoting you on one of your emails to me..now the truth
comes out, lol.  In my instance, when I pulled the chute, I moved my had
back to the steering wheel expecting the small lurch..instead Igot a
whiplash from side to side for what seems like forever!  It all had to
do with the location of the rear end... man, have I fixed that!

mayf